Brown spots on glass and on plastic plants.

39 posts • Page 2 of 4

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

jdak702

by jdak702

OMG

65gallon

by 65gallon

some of my fish have died. that death muck sure kills fish fast

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

I think that before you set up a tank, you should learn how to use a computer.
There is a thing on the computer called SEARCH ENGINE. You can go to google, or yahoo, or msn, and a variety of others and do a search on BROWN SPOTS in your aquarium.
That will pull up millions of hits.
Then you can occupy yourself all day as to what it is and not wait patiently for someone to give you some attention.
Brown spots are algae, and it comes back quickly.
My advice to you is instead of writing BS crap on your computer, get your fat a$$ up and go clean it.
Ha Ha, I am so funny.

65gallon

by 65gallon

Is that not what these forums are for???? To talk to other fish tank owners and ask their advice and then do what I feel is right with the information that is useful to me????? I’ve done the search engine thing, thank you very much, and have come up with all sorts of different answers, from people who may or may not know what they are talking about. Jdak, if I did everything that people told me to do, I would have just poured bleach in my tank and killed all of my fish! Why you and your groupies feel you have the right to talk down to people and give them bogus advice is beyond me. TigerTaylor, thank you for your concern, but, yes, I was just playing along with these clowns, which apparently, isn’t allowed according to stingraysrule. These guys seem to get a little cranky when someone plays along in their ridiculous little games. Apparently they are the only ones who are allowed to talk smack on here.

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

Hey just keep those water changes to like 30-40% a week for now and get a scrubber to scrub the glass. The brown is pretty normal ina new tank. Just let it do for now, hopefully it will allsettle out. You can also try feeding a little less and turning the ligh off an hour or two earlier.

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

This forum can be a good place for questions. The last few weeks has been nothing but all the "pros" bitching about answering stupid questions. As if they were never new to the hobby or ever asked a stupid question. Everyone has to start somewhere for fucks sake. Get off your high horse faggots!!!!!!

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

You know, this site can be great for questions, but the last few weeks has been nothing but the "pros" bitching and whining about answering stupid questions, as if the were never new to the hobby or asked a dumb question. Everyone has to start somewhere for fucks sake. Get off your high horse you faggots!!!!!!

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

You know, this site can be great for questions, but the last few weeks has been nothing but the "pros" bitching and whining about answering stupid questions, as if the were never new to the hobby or asked a dumb question. Everyone has to start somewhere for fucks sake. Get off your high horse you faggots!!!!!!

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Ummm, Listen.
Search your problem on a search engine first.
That way, you will not post common questions that a beginner 7th grader knows the answer to.
If you cannot find an answer out of the thousands of hits you get, then waste some time on a forum.
Just IMO.

Brown spots on glass and on plastic plants.

39 posts • Page 2 of 4