COMMENT MY MBUNA CICHLIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO IT!!!!!!

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

sapperdaddy

by sapperdaddy

COMMENT MY NEW PICS OF SOME OF MY FISH!!!!

dizzcat

by dizzcat

You have a tank full of a disaster waiting to happen! You have some of the most aggressive Mbuna in there and your others will suffer for it when they all hit maturity. I will post later to tell you what you have and give suggestions, OK?

I know they all get along now, but they are very young. Once they hit the 3-4" mark and maturity, you are going to have a lot of trouble. Aggression, killing, etc. Don't have the time to get into it now, maybe someone will chime in before I can.

esparzar1

by esparzar1

Dizz is right,
The Auratus will get to big and waaaaay too aggressive in a 55, it looks like you have some yellow labs and Aceis? They’re both great fish to have but will get picked on by all the other aggressive fish you have. This is solely my opinion but, I would get rid of everything besides the Yellow Labs, Acei, and maybe the Cobalt Blue. You typically want to have 3 specific species in a 55 gal, in groups of 4-6 (you can bend the rules a little bit, but this is what most people will recommend) anyway, your fish all very nice looking, be aware of possible chaos in the future for your 55 gal.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

No, just no.

volcom

by volcom

wtf. thewroting is in like size 1 font?

sapperdaddy

by sapperdaddy

I forgot to add that I have gotten rid of the Auratus male and female, This tanks is going to be heavily stocked by the time I am done with it, So I dont think I will haft to worry about aggresion.

6 posts