Bio Block

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

wnkz

Bio Block

by wnkz

hi everyone, just want to ask if anyone have used bio block or know any facts about it and results from using bio block.

thanks

bacrosslin

by bacrosslin

sorry I have never used one :(

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

i have seen then advertised..... susposed to eliminate water changes or something like that. i think that no matter what you do water changes will still be something that you have to do.

RogerFederer

by RogerFederer

agreed. i havent seen this product but anything that says is eliminates water changes sounds fishy to me!

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

forget artificial means to help water conditions

WATER CHANGE is the best way to go...actually, 20-25% water change per week is a must

a lot of people get into this hobby who are too lazy to take care of their tanks. believe it or not, this is a serious hobby, you must make the effort to water change

water change is like in the natural world, in a river, the river constantly moves thereby cleaning the water. this is the whole point to a water change. you must make the tank an ecosystem; make the fish etc feel at home. whether you like it or not, as a fish hobbyist this is your duty or your part in the living species of the tank - your part is to create an ecosystem for the inhabitants

once you get into a routine, only takes about 10 minutes to do a water change. I do mine on Monday and Thursday, I keep a log book.

so don't be lazy...best way to go is, less chemicals, less mineral blocks, water blocks, feed blocks...make it as natural as possible and you will find this hobby is a very nice one

besides, your fish will thank you too because they will not get ill and die

WATER CHANGE aka ECOSYSTEM

Bio Block

5 posts