How bout one dwarf gourami???

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

j_bball_rox

by j_bball_rox

how about one dwarf gourami in the 18 gal would that be ok?

Mike0372983

by Mike0372983

ya
I have kept 1 dwarf gourami
is this the only fish in the tank though?

supertank

by supertank

Just be carful if you have tiger barbs as they may nip the gouamis long fins under its mouth. i have a gouami with tiger but there dont bother the gourami cos they are in a pack of 5 and i have them since they were young so think it ok. jus be carefull. i hear they are ok in bunches but if numbers aint high enough they will turn on your other fish

kayleigh333

by kayleigh333

i cant see a problem with a dwarf gourami they are beautiful and as long as your tank isnt overstocked they should be fine with the fish you already have in the tank. By the way from the pictures your peppered fish are beautiful and the tank looks really clean. Do you not ever struggle to keep white pebbles clean?

j_bball_rox

by j_bball_rox

yeah i do struggle to keep the white pebbles clean but it's worth the effort it really brings out my fish colours and it shows up the tank in my room ....... And yesi love my pepepred catfish SALT and PEPPA were some of my first edtions to the tank but they are soon going to have a new home!!!!!YAY

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

dwarf gourami is the easy gourami; it will get along with community fish...I plan to get 4 of these guys in the coming weeks, they do best in pairs, and in small numbers

6 posts