Large bulge on the side of my blue guarami

23 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

thisfish884485

by thisfish884485

Sorry for antagonizing but i just wanted everyone to realize the quickest option was the best even though i failed at properly conveying my message and definetely was an asshole.I still wouldnt use finquel but i wouldnt discourage you from using it if it meant less suffering for the fish.But dont freeze it I know from experience cold slowly kills fish. I fish alot and the cooler takes hours for them to stop breathing. I watched a video on finquel and while it was relatively quick i still think the fish in the bag and smacking it on the ground method is best

thisfish884485

by thisfish884485

p.s i still might think he might be ok well atleast for a while watch him closely and wait till he seems disoriented. The vet told me i would have to put my dog down for a tumor but that i could wait until she seem strained from walikng. Shes gone now but if i had put her down then I would have denied her a year of life. Who are we to chose.

zambize

by zambize

thisfish88 said: "Sorry for antagonizing but i just wanted everyone to realize the quickest option was the best even though i failed at properly conveying my message and definetely was an asshole."

That's ok, it's a passionate subject.

Zambize

Large bulge on the side of my blue guarami

23 posts • Page 3 of 3