STYROFOAM BACKGROUND HELP

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

JT_1

by JT_1

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT WITH THE BACKGROUND
I NEED HELP WITH MINE
SO ANYBODY FEEL FREE TO FELP OUT
THANKS

Serial324556

by Serial324556

If you kindly state the problem you will be helped. Otherwise nobody can help you if you just say need help without any description of your problem.

JT_1

by JT_1

WELL I NEED HELP ON HOW TO KEEP THE PH LEVELED WHEN THE CONCRETE IS ON THE STYROFOAM AND THE WHOLE BACKGROUND IN THE TANK

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

the PH will drop eventually .......but you should "soak the background for weeks before putting it into the display tank, unless theres no fish in there then you can season it in the tank - - -as far as holding it in the tank......lol good luck with that - -stirofoam floats so you have to out wiegh it with your creat or fight it floating out all the time- - - -

caps are needed either lol unless your yelling at us

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

first press the capslock button untill the little light with the lock and an "A" on the inside turn off...

kthxgoodbye...

then... you should glue down the background with some good clear silicone I from homedepot or wherever you pick up mexicans to work on your pad... then like teh boss said, season the cement... depending on how thick some parts of the cement are it could take months for it to stop affecting the PH... i think you could speed up the curing process with vinigar water... but i dunno... that's how i cure cement ponds...

5 posts