my fish is missing...

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

aquaman80

my fish is missing...

by aquaman80

my gold twin bar platy is missing. I checked the whole aquarium and and i can't find the fish. i installed a diy co2 system (with diy co2 bell) 2 days ago. my other fish is ok, a balloon molly, but my other fish just vanished. are platies notorious for jumping outside the aquarium?

or maybe it got abducted by aliens...

littlej2455

by littlej2455

do you have a glass top on the aquarium?

dawgtrain

by dawgtrain

I had a ghost knife disapear and the poor thing ended up sucked up my filter system and into the filter tank (during a water change)......I found him in the tank few days later STILL ALIVE and he lived for about a week longer then died...poor thing I also had a Ram sun color beautiful orange one VANISH still unknown I am very sad of the vanishing act to say the least. possibility he could be stuck under a decoration or something??? I wish you luck to find him

aquaman80

by aquaman80

yes i have a glass top on my aquarium. but there's a space where there's no covering...it's where i hang my power filter and my heater at the back of the aquarium...

so it just jumped, there's a high current of water at that space...wow!!! so it just decided to jump.

my fish is missing...

4 posts