Rate my tank please...

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

aquaman80

Rate my tank please...

by aquaman80

This is embarrassing, but I need some feedback good or bad (preferably, bad comment so I can improve it).

I'm getting addicted to this hobby...this is all I think about...day and night...is this normal?

This is my tank...still a work in progress...

http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/friendemail.php/19785

gumbii

by gumbii

that's not the way it works...

fail...

try again...

aquaman80

by aquaman80

what do you mean???

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

I think, gumbii, he may have just been looking for some comments -- as deceiving as the thread title is.

What gumbii means...............aquaman, is that we can't hop on your profile and numerically rate your tank. We can only offer comments. This is to eliminate prejudiced ratings. So I can't hop on PK's profile and give him a 10 because I like his personality, and such. It's purely random. When I go to his profile there's no number list to select from.

To which I say, your tank looks aesthetically great but at first eye is a bit boring. I only say this while giving you the knowlege that I personally like my tanks a bit more cluttered, but as a result see less of my fish. Do what fits you. :)

Although more delicate, or more difficult to keep fish will require more ''clutter''-- what you have is fine for your fish.

PS: Well done on getting rid of what sounds like a hideous combo of gravel. lol

Mike0372983

by Mike0372983

more plants... some amazon swords for the back would look nice, and some hair grass for the foreground would work good too. Personaly I would have gotten tetras for a planted tank tank cus they are more active and enjoy all the plants more. But if you just ass more plants it would look so much better.

Or you could just wait untill the plants spread out more and grow more leaves. It's up to you...

ThisFish884484

by ThisFish884484

Ass plants lol Some stems in the back would be nice

Mike0372983

by Mike0372983

lmao haha i meant add:P wow I need to learn how to type

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

It looks like a really great start and sounds like you learned a lot from your first attempt (red, white, and blue?!). I like what you have there, but it does need more plants. Fill in some of the back with taller plants and be sure to hide the mechanical stuff in your tank. Be sure to look through the gallery and maybe go rate some tanks and use what you like about those tanks.

Zambize

Rate my tank please...

8 posts