Hide and Seek

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

ChristinaBug2890

Hide and Seek

by ChristinaBug2890

My adorable new blood parrots have been introduced to the tank and are very healthy. Unfortunately they're very shy whenever people walk near the tank or try to have a look at them. They dont seem stressed they just arent use to people yet. I was wondering if there is any way to speed the process up and get them to come out of hiding?

On the up side, now that there are no speedy little fish (I took out and brought the tiger barbs back to the store) in the tank my 2 clown loaches have become very social and seem to love anybody that comes by the tank. The 2 new gold rams are following suit and love hanging out with the clowns.

Update since starting this post: the 2 blood parrots have come out of hiding and seem to LOVE or HATE my laptop screen. they're swimming up and down in the corner right next to me. Hmmm...silly little guys.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

My 100 gallon tank is right next to me as I work on my computer too. My 3 big gars all line up and watch and watch and watch.

I don't know anything about Blood Parrots, but most fish will get used to you over time, especially if they associate you with food.

Hide and Seek

2 posts