Neon Tetras dieing?

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

toxicbiscuitj28

by toxicbiscuitj28

@tekneb I took your advice and I will not use the PH again i will only use the stress coat when changing the water. thanks for your great reply. I placed the filter to be spraying will in the water because someone told me that there was no point for the reason that i already treated the ich 5 days before

@dream2reef I really do not want to add Cichlids in exchange for the community fish.
anyway, this tank is only 20g's so even if i wanted to add cichlids ( which i don't ) i would only fit 2-3 fish

Thanks everyone for helping out.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

very good to see toxic

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Beyond listening to tek you need to NOT listen to the LFS commission based sales buy everything you don't need and fish that wont survive with others fuks. They will screw you every time. Always go in knowing what you need or want and can use and have. Once you keep going back with knowledge they will leave you alone eventually. Ask direct questions and make direct demands. Don't be talked into anything. Tell them wow that sounds cool I'll google it before I try it. They really hate that. It's so much fun. I really hate them but can't blame them commission based and all. They still deny that fact a programmed response drilled into the heads of all salesmen jus sayin.

toxicbiscuitj28

by toxicbiscuitj28

@dream2reef tell me about it, when i first started i stupidly got 2 Oscars instead of community fish, And this was for a 20g tank hahaha. but anyway, the guy selling me the oscars started 'recommending' me products. pellets, testers, medication, you name it. Eventually i walked out of that shop with 70 euro out of my pocket, excluding the oscars. I should have known better. hahaha.

Neon Tetras dieing?

24 posts • Page 3 of 3