Experience on DIFFERENT types o Aggressive Fish in SAME TANK

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

Most AGGRESSIVE fish in my tank?

red belly pirana
No votes
fahaka puffer
20%
midas cichlid
20%
king kong parrot
60%
salvini
No votes

Total votes : 5

bigAngus12742

by bigAngus12742

Does anyone else have experience keeping aggressive fish together in 1 tank? I have a Fahaka Puffer, 2 Pirana's, Midas & King Kong Parrot together plus others. I hear how it is nearly impossible to keep these fish together but how could i get lucky with every one of my fish's. I have had this tank continusoly upgrading from about a 20 gal, 5 years ago or so. I have my own theories on what i did that was right and WRONG but i wanted to hear what other people had to say about their experiences GOOD or BAD.

Thanks for the time, PEACE
8374a-DSC00571.jpg

tekneb

by tekneb

I don't have any experience with those guys, but I gotta say that's one badass aquatic lineup you've got there.

BIGangus

by BIGangus

Thanks bud, checked out your tanks too. pretty cool.

take it easy, PEACE

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I fn hated my piranha. So bad in fact I reached in the tank and smacked her she made me so mad! Not gonna lie. My girlfriend was there and laughed at me as well as smacked me too reminding me it was a piranha that hasn't eaten in 3 weeks because the convict I got for him to eat was a better friend then food!!!! I love this hobby. Don't tell the animal activist's on me please. It was a tough love smack swear.
8e923-002.jpg

BIGangus

by BIGangus

that's funny stuff. i can relate on the frustration, i started with 3 and now i have 2

PEACE

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Yea she came from a group of five and dominated lol. All your fish are pretty vicious so for me it would be hard to tell. Plus I haven't owned all of them so I really don't know their temperaments. That's just how much I hated that fish. I think she was just really old.

6 posts