Sick Redcap Goldfish

48 posts • Page 5 of 5

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

falconite

by falconite

Hello all...its been a long tym since i last posted....n the reason is my redcap is in the pink of health (or shud i say "orange" of health)..:D
He still does the leaning/sitting act sumtyms but its very rare...I feed thm peas thrice a week now n all of them seem so happy....
My sincere thanks to all of u guys....thnx so so so much...
N a special thnx to Yasherkoach n Heidi010...u guys r gr8 pals...luv u all...:):):)

falconite

by falconite

You seem so worried about my little fishy as if he were one of ur own....i really cant xpress how much i appreciate this....

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

Heidi said it for me......and gratefully appreciate your compliment....anytime you need help, we are here

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I've said it before I'll say it again Stresscoat lol.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

I've said before I'll say it again...no chemicals if possible, therefore no Stresscoat lol.

falconite

by falconite

Errr whts Stresscoat guys???

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

stress coat suppose to help with the natural slime that a fish has...the "slimy" appearance of a fish, suppose to help to ward off disease...anytime a disease enters the tank the oils in the scales of the fish suppose to ward it off and Stresscoat suppose to help aid the fish in this case............but I think Stresscoat is way too overestimated

falconite

by falconite

Hmmm...no need of trying to experiment i guess...specially whn the fishy r doing fyn....

Sick Redcap Goldfish

48 posts • Page 5 of 5