Customer Service

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

prdoring

Customer Service

by prdoring

This past weekend I took the four hour drive to my home town. The LFS there is absolutely amazing. A couple weeks back I saw a elephantnose fish which I fell in love with, so I vowed to upgrade my tank and return a month later to get it. I upgraded my tank and spent a month researching the interesting fish(for those who haven't read how they work its pretty neat.) One week before I went up I called to reserve one, they were out. The guy up there tried to see if he could get one on the next shipment, but his supplier was out. So when I was in town I stell went up there to get a Julii cory and A Crystal Red shrimp. I look in a tank and theres the elephant nose with a note saying hold for Saturday, Myrtle Beach SC. Turns out a few days later, the guy found one, ordered it, and without even knowing my name held it for me based on where I said I was from. This is the best customer service I have had anywhere fish store or not. Anyone ever get extremely good service at your LFS?

jdak702

by jdak702

Not often. Most in my town mistreat their fish. Except one which is saltwater only. All the others i do not agree with the way they keep their fish. It is good you found one though. What is their name or website if you don't mind.

prdoring

by prdoring

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

Salt Lake City has one local fish store w/good customer service and a very knowledgable staff. Seems to be the exception more than the rule. It's nice to find a good one!

Customer Service

4 posts