Can anyone solve this Question im asking?

30 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

Y4ND3L

by Y4ND3L

Oh I can so chill i have no need to be talking like that.....only when I talk to people like you I talk however and as rudely as I feel like it !!!

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Last edited by mro2you2 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

noob....

Y4ND3L

by Y4ND3L

NOOB SAIBOT..WTF..??? your dumb anyways ....wanna act childish well so can I. I don't have time for you im famous i don't need your crap... Let my agent handle this hahhhh!!!!

GiantDogg

by GiantDogg

WOW! Relax...First of all...They keep picking on the fish because the Dominant Male must maintain his dominance, everyone else is correct about males and females and breeding behavior. As well as colors...the domininant male in most cichlids will be the most colorful of your group. Second...it is entirely acceptable (I don't do it) to keep African/CA/SA/New world, etc Cichlids together (as far as water) if they are F4 or above (F0=wild caught, F1 is brood of wild caught, etc). They would be 4th generation tank raised in different water parameters. Most of the Cichlids in your LFS are F8 and higher and have been raised and bred in local water at different parameters. CA and SA Cichlids are more aggressive towards other species, some Mbuna only pick on the subs of their own, etc...A single Red Devil or Manganuese can rule an entire 60-75 gallon tank. After water parameters, there are (of course) footprints and tamk size, etc...Dither fish help (Larger tetra's like Buenos Aires, Green Barbs, Pictus Cats and Clown Loaches, etc...). A slightly over-stocked all-male tank will have them school together as well.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

wow, Dogg is right calm down child. Old school tought us not too mix the two. Ges if they are captive bred they could. but I think its still wrong.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Y4ND3L lets just end on peacefull terms and stop.

Y4ND3L

by Y4ND3L

Oh...I can be nice but only cause that one guy made me laugh!! BUT THANKS for the info GiantDogg....and of course im calm why wouldnt I be all I want is an answer

mro2you2

by mro2you2

made you laugh???

Dumbass...."I said that I have fake plants "...well no shit....thats why I dont put real ones because they don't like them and makes your aquarium very messy....and u need to freaking chill as you can see nobody bothered you until you came and started what your little shit thats why some people don't like asking questons cause of fucking retards like you that fucking think they kno everything little piece of shit in the entire fucking world...so relax I clearly asked for some advice not some pussyass bullshit drama...I didnt ask for SHIT I asked for advice damn some ANNOYING ass people these days furreals so please get a life and anwser questions right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this laughing???

Y4ND3L

by Y4ND3L

No...foo some other guy... you clearly told me to lets be nice soim being nice jee'zz!!!!! FORGET BOUT IT!!! ahh

Can anyone solve this Question im asking?

30 posts • Page 3 of 3