Today Is Birth Day!!

15 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

kelbri

by kelbri

Just looked on google, and I would love to have some Yellow Labs. Unfortunatly I don't have a Ciclid tank set up (I really really do want one set up though). Plus, I'm probably too far away to ship them.

Burgerking7679

by Burgerking7679

You really dont need anything special for some yellow labs. A trio would be happy in a 36" tank. All you need is a couple tanks for different sized babies if you wanted to breed them.

Here's a link for a Canadian guy that ships all sorts of cichlids. He's somewhere on the west coast so it shouldnt be too bad for shipping.
http://cichlaholic.com/

kelbri

by kelbri

We did stop by the lfs a week ago, and they had some really vibrant Cichlids, and my wife wanted to get a few, but I told her that the setup we have now wouldn't allow it. Too small (29g) with the fish we have in now (angels and neon tetras) for them to all get along... not to mention that the water params need to be a little harsher from my understanding. Now she wants another tank :) I like having someone who is as go getter as me for this hobby...

miami754

by miami754

Dizz,

Sorry it's been a long time. I've been crazy busy at work. I will respond to the e-mails you sent me, but I saw your post on here and wanted to say congrats. The red zebra dominant is looking amazing. You must be giving him an excellent environment! I had about 100 red zebra fry that I gave to Neptune's Realm before Christmas. He let me pick out a couple of cichlids in exchange which was nice. I really just wanted to get rid of them because they were taking over my tank :).

Anyway, I'll respond to your e-mails soon and congrats again. I'm glad they are working out for you.

Burgerking7679

by Burgerking7679

If you added africans they would just tear your angels apart, and if the africans ate them they could get bloat from too much meat. So good job not getting them yet.

Today Is Birth Day!!

15 posts • Page 2 of 2