Sorry

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

freshwaterpleco

Sorry

by freshwaterpleco

I'm sorry for the things i did to all of you making smart allek commets giving bad imformation. It will stop. But i would really appriciate it if you guys were nicer to me

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

that post you made about me.you are a idiot,you should fell like a asshole.you need to earn respect not demand it.
swp
Last edited by saltwaterpimp on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

try doing more reading than posting, you will find a lot of the information you ask questions on already answered by someone else. Worry less about the number of posts you rack up, no one cares about that. We care to have the forums a place to find info easily, and you're not making it easy, this is why people are treating you this way. Relax and try to blend in, dont post more than once a day, and maybe they will change their mind about you.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Spongebob is right. Nobody cares how much you post. If anything it turns people off if they think you are trying to rack up posts to have the highest number. I'm trying to reduce the amount I post because I think I may have made some people leave because I spent so much time here. What happened to Brandon (poeticirony)? He gave people really good advice and I haven't heard from him in months.

angus4481

by angus4481

i think you got our point, but id have to see it to believe it.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

amen Angus,

Pleco..... apologizeing was a huge step, if your serious then I comend you, but as stated before, only time will tell and your true colors will present themselves - I hope they are good colors
I think I can say true, honest, information and questions are looked forward to by all of us [yes, even the pimp, although it may take a while for him to come around,lol]

chalk it up to a lesson learned - -I know I learned not to shoot my mouth off to these guys - - -good luck bud, lets see some more pics and continue on this wonderful aquarium journey

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i am not mad anymore. just want to get back to the normal. giving advise to those who need it. and stop wasting time on nonsense.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

What a day of drama! I think the common denominator is that we all enjoy our little universes behind glass. None of us are the infallible experts on anything and even the most experienced can screw up. I work with critically ill in the hospital and in that environment we are all problem solving together to improve the outcome of people with any combination of diseases. There's an enthusiasm for learning, but also a recognition that more brains working together are better than one thinking that he is right all the time. Being able to take constructive criticism is a prerequisite to wisdom. Hopefully we can all get along, help each other, and keep the focus on the little worlds that need such TLC. Peace!

Sorry

8 posts