Need feedback on these tanks (not sure which to buy)

14 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

adamcore

by adamcore

acerkai640

by acerkai640

yeah thats not to bad either, its really up to you, maybe go look at them and compare the 2. i would say either the first or this one. but its up to you. like DEHN said waybe wait a bit longer till something falls into your lap.
-acer-

adamcore

by adamcore

Do you think either of those aquariums would be sufficient for holding a couple freshwater barracuda?

acerkai640

by acerkai640

im not to familiar with them at all, but in my expeience i would say prob not seeing each fish itself is prob going to need about 150-200 gallons.

you might want to start out with some cichlids or community fish first before you just straight into thoes. and a good rule is ALWAYS read up on the fish BEFORE you buy it. that way you can learn its paramiters and living conditions so it can live happy.

learn the general rules and boundries of all types of fish and setups to create a pleasing environment for you and the fish. you dont want to get a fish and have it for 6 months to a year then have to get rid of it or spend atleast $500 more just to make your fish happy.

think before you jump.
take your time.
enjoy everything
-acer-

Need feedback on these tanks (not sure which to buy)

14 posts • Page 2 of 2