What are the parts of a canister filter and how does it work

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

Pleco, i can and will answer posts wherever they are relevant... and since i was talking about the efficiency of a canister and you are asking about canisters then it seems like a good place to post. I don't go around telling you where to post, and how useless most of your posts are, and how you post replies to questions that were asked almost one year ago. So relax and just read the parts that pertain to you, like I do when I have to filter past your replies.

serial32

by serial32

I've owned and moderated several boards/forums and believe me it's much easier to have people chatting/answering/having questions about a particular subject in 1 thread rather than multiples. If everytime someone made a new thread to continue talking about something that is already in another thread the forum gets all gummed up and eventually becomes just about useless for information. The search function will end up being pointless if there are hundreds of new threads about the same thing.

snowboss

by snowboss

Serial - -I agree with you 100% - -Pleco unfortunatley has had some issues with a lot of people in here and doesn't understand "edicate" if you will, he has become the resident whipping boy because of his attitude, {and i say that with regret, but he brings it on himself - - I wouldn't be supprised if he tells you how to run a forum correctly - - just a for warning - -lol -- good point though, Snowboss

What are the parts of a canister filter and how does it work

11 posts • Page 1 of 2