This tank looks better than 93.46% of tanks in this category
The Average Score for this tank is: 6.4
This tank has been rated : 251 times.
The Average Score for this category is: 4.74
Photo Caption: Flora of Big Tank as at 8 June 2006:
- Vals, Jungle (Vallisneria gigantea)
- Green Temple Narrow (Hygro corombosa)
- Eusteralis (Eusteralis stellata)
- Anubias barteri var. nana
- Spatterdock (Nuphar Japonica)
- Sag, Dwarf Subulata (Sagittaria subulata)
- Bolbitis heudelotii
- Cyperus helferi (Cyperus helferi)
- Cryptocoryne wendtii ''brown''
- Giant Red Rotala (Rotala macrandra)
- Echinodorus 'Rubin'
- Echinodorus uruguayensis
- Pearl Grass (Hemianthus micranthemoides)
- Aponogeton ulvaceus
- Blyxa japonica
- Dwarf Hairgrass (Eleocharis parvula)
- Vallisneria americana 'Mini twister'
- Glossostigma elatinoides
- Crystalwort (Riccia fluitans)
- Eleocharis vivipara
Advice: Change half of the tank's water every week. Keep your plants nicely pruned and well fertilized. Consistently work on your tank so you'll enjoy it more and keep algae at bay ;-) CHECKOUT MY WEBSITE- updated ;-)
Quote: I LOVE workingout and planted tanks!
About Yourself: Bodybuilding and planted tank photos!: www.danmansturf.com